Monday, November 23, 2009

Meet My New Lovers: Tom and Jerry

Currently in a bad condition.

Then, I found them beside me. To comfort me.

24 hours a day. 7 days a week

I'll tell you first about Tom.

Tom is... how to say this.

He wants to go to a place where nobody will ever want to go there.

Just to check my condition. Sweet eh?

And when he's back, his condition is kinda...messed up.

Totally messed up 'til I have to shake his body again and again so he could get his sanity back.

After that, he would sleep beside me. Without any complain.

Now, I'm telling you about Jerry.

He's just, great.

He gave me warmth I really need.

Even sometimes I kicked him without even realizing it, he never get mad at me.

When Tom come for visit, he still doesn't want to leave me.

And Tom's OK with it.

So does Jerry.

I'll upload their pictures in the next post :)

No comments: