Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mengasingkan diri -part 2

Q: Lho?

Kok tau2 part 2?

Part 1 nya mana?

A: manakeeeeeek

Yap, sangat gak penting.

Well, I don't really know what I'm typing right now. My mood is totally ruined right now (yeah, thanks to YOU -no, not you honey-). And, yeah, I plan to not to talk to anyone today, except answering yes or no question. Menyendiri.

Haaaaah today is Eid-al Fitr (after 15 years finally I know how to type 'Idul Fitri; in english, thanks to my boy, but I don't know whether it's correct or not, don't really care also) but my mood is kinda... worse. Usually I can control my emotions but today I just can't. Maybe it's because I'm on my period (blah blah, girls' standard excuse). I mean, this isn't a serious situation but BANG, my mood turned from happy-sunny-but-a-little-bit-windy-day (that's how I describe the perfect weather) to disastrous-hurricane-everywhere-feel-like-I'm-going-to-die.

Aaaaaaaaaaah why am I being like this. I've been in my room for about two hours (I came downstairs just now because it's the third time they called me out to eat, so I ate, and came straight back to my room, that's why this is 'mengasingkan diri part 2', if I go downstairs again then back to my room again that will be the third part), a lot of guests come but I didn't greet them. Unpolite, I know. But I thinks it's better than to let them see my frowning face.

Well, thanks for reading everyone -like there's someone who wants to-

No comments: